We encourage and support young people to participate in community life and be employed or in education, build and maintain positive relationships and make informed choices related to their health.
We hope to foster a strong sense of well-being, self-esteem and a reasoned understanding of values and beliefs. It is so important for young people to develop a variety of life skills and have access to support regarding, for example, employment, health and finance.
We aim to meet the needs
of young people by:
- running positive activities and developing life skills
- offering positive role models and creating safe spaces
- initiating purposeful relationships
- providing personal support and signposting
- inspiring spirituality and promoting hopeful communities
- being person-centred, relational and hopeful
- being flexible and responsive
- being local and long-term